[meteorite-list] Magnetic rock with free metal inclusions, any idea?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:45:56 -0600

Dear Moser,
It appears to be a nice piece of granite! The mineral structure formed
at depth as the granite solidified slowly which allowed the crystals to
form. If you look up granite in the Audobon Field Guide to Minerals
you will see nice pictures in the "rocks" section which match up nicely
to your photos.
Don't let Matteo know where you found your lunar granite at.
Dave F.