[meteorite-list] +++ New Australasian Tektite Webpage! +++

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:51:49 -0400

Absolutely brilliant!
Thank you for your effort and sharing!

Cheers,
Pete

From: Aubrey Whymark <tinbider at yahoo.co.uk>
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] +++ New Australasian Tektite Webpage! +++
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 10:31:45 +0100 (BST)

Hi

   www.tektites.co.uk

   I'd like to present to you my new tektite webpage. The primary focus is
on Australasian tektites, with a lot on Philippinites. In time I'll add more
on Australites and Indochinites.

   It presents my current ideas, which I hope will evolve in the future so
that some solid understanding of tektite morphologies and sculpture is
developed, where it does not already exist. I think I have some interesting
observations on sculpture and surface textures, particularly in
Philippinites.

   I hope this website will demonstrate how fascinating and diverse tektites
are. People often just have a poor Indochinite splashform in their
collection and think that is that. There is so much more!!

   Regards, Aubrey