[meteorite-list] Easter gift to the list. SAH 99555 Angrite Xpol Micrographs from Tom

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 12:19:17 -0400

Thanks, Tom, for your beautiful, and awe-inspiring glimpse into the hidden,
wondrous world of microscopic imaging!
Images like these just further enhance the appeal of our hobby and what
beauty our hobby has to offer, both macroscopically
to our naked eye ( which we are much more familiar with in general), as
well as in the normally unseen microscopical world rarely seen let
alone in such splendor, and beauty!

Keep up the wonderful work for all our sakes!

Mal