[meteorite-list] 'Buy it Now' for only $2K

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:44:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/2007 8:21:41 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
magellon at earthlink.net writes:
Did you see this?:

UNFOUND METEORITE LOCATION IN NORTHERN MAINE +/- 1MILE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130098263381

My favorite part:
"This is a VERY, VERY remote area... rugged terain, very hard walking,
crossing streams and will take an experienced outdoors man in excellent
shape to search the area....It would be an excellent idea to bring your
family and friends" (Grandma and the Kids will just love it)

Also:
"I am ... simply stating the location where I KNOW it hit.(+/- 1 sq.
mile) I have looked in the area for about 1 month, until it was covered
with snow, and planned on returning this spring..." (Now that CONVINCES
me that he really does 'KNOW where it hit'! )

What a great deal - All this adventure while trespassing too!

Perhaps this is the start of a new sales niche.

Best,
Ken

Thank you Ken,

Now we all know where to go for our next vacation!
Or, maybe it has been found, and this is it:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190101135527&ssPageName=AD
ME:B:EF:US:11_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190101135527&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11)

Happy hunting, Easter eggs or meteorites!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.