[meteorite-list] AD: EL3 for pennies

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:16:25 -0500

Hello List,
I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. I have some EL3 for sale, which I have heard is going to be receiving a location name not a NWA # because they know where the location is. I have 8 kilo's for sale and the price is $0.14/gram. Yes, 14 cents a gram for an EL3 and I believe this meteorite is one of the best buys ever out of Morocco. You can't buy cheap ordinary chondrites that are unclassified for this price. This price is not reflective of the true value of this meteorite I can only do this because of an awesome deal I received. Let me know if you would like some and the minimum purchase is 1 kilo. Shipping will be extra.

Take Care,
Jason
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com