[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I've seen?

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:06:09 -0700 (PDT)

How's this for a quote?

"SM-30 Magnetic Susceptibility on this meteorite has a
Mean Log X of 4.50 which is just out of the range for
C/M's , and is more in the range of a CI from Mars !.
"

Wow! Is is actually possible to squeeze any more error
filled bullshit into a single sentence?

In the following paragraph he starts talking about
stockpiles of WMD in Iraq...probably.

Rob McC

http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=Home_Page