[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I've seen

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:45:23 -0700

Outstanding! I can't decide which is my favorite: the silvery glass thingy
that contains a lot of nickel (that's a heck of an alloy) and bubbles (!),
and the fabulous piece in Gallery II that looks like it's spawning babies.
With proper nurturing it could produce an unending supply of meteorites!
What a cash cow. I bet it's Cow-erdite.

Paul Swartz