[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I've seen?

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:32:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Darren Garrison <cynapse at charter.net> wrote:

> He's even using the "scale cube" idea-- with a die
> of unspecified size!
>
> http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=WF1

Yes but if you run a Heiroglyph Conformity test
(HC-29.999 ) on it combined with Oxygen Isotope test,
you'll find it is consistent with a cube of
terrestrial origin :o and the strange markings are
undoubtably of human origin and not too dissimilar to
the letters T,B,N,S,E,W.

 By this guys reckoning that'd make it centimetre
cube!!!!!!

Though to be fair, his hand appears on the shot of the
dice I saw. I doubt the guy has 20ft hands....though
that'd make the scale in line with his claims.
Umha!
Cordially
RMc