[meteorite-list] Wonderful GIBEON individuals for sale!

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:12:00 +0200

http://www.marmet-meteorites.com/id7.html

Hi All,

as you might remember, I had some very nice Gibeon individuals with
natural patina for sale a few
weeks ago. They sold very fast. The old Swiss collector who sold them
to me agreed now
to sell also the rest of his collection to me. (The 30 kilo
individual is still with him but for a good offer
he will also part with this one). These individuals have for many,
many years been in his collection and I think
this might be one of the last chances to get such wonderful natural
specimens, as no Gibeons come and will come from
the Namib desert anymore!

So here they are:

http://www.marmet-meteorites.com/id7.html

BTW: Shipping to the US and Canada takes less than a week (Priority
shipping) or less than two weeks
(Economy shipping).

Cheers,
Peter