[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I'veseen?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:33:04 -0700

How about this other "meteorite" finder?
--
Dear sir
I know the stone which have any properties :
The first :Large Size : 22 kg
The second : 2,7 kg ( like  as the finger )
When i put it in the Iron tank (have water, only Iron ,not aluminium or
copper) ).This stone wouldn't sink,it hang near botton.
When i put it near the mirror,the mirror will be cracked.
When i put it near the match so that the match will be deactive.
When i put it near the Neon light,the neon will be off.For the long time,the
insulated wire will be burn
When i put the Ring near it,the yellow colour will be change white colour.
When i hold it,I'm dead tired some days.
Can you tell me What are they ?
Thank a lot .
Best regard
 --
        Pretty scary!
        Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran