[meteorite-list] Kalahari lunar meteorite stones - photos

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

There is nothing there to see, these are tiny pieces
of huge stones. Of course there is not much to see in
them. Take a few milligrams of Dhofar 1180, Dag 400,
etc, and you will see very little of the whole stone
matrix. I want to know why photos of the large masses
have never been released.
Michael Farmer