[meteorite-list] AD:SIX HUGE SEYMCHAN SLICES !!!!! 1.8 FOOT LONG !

From: Michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:29:38 +0200

Dear list,

I have just received the visit of a Russian friend that brought with him 6
top huge slices of Seymchan.

weight:

2164 g size 399 mm * 151 mm
1836 g size 478 mm * 163 mm
3566 g size 525 mm * 171 mm
4018 g size 537 mm * 181 mm
2984 g size 565 mm * 204 mm
3040 g size 563 mm * 199 mm

Thickness varies from 3.5 mm to 10 mm. Very fine polishing and etching.

These slices present uncommon chromite cristals, and extraordinary
Widmanstatten figures. they deserve a look, at least!

They will be the master center piece of any serious collection. Size average
is more than a foot and a half !

Please have a look at http://www.caillou-noir.com/HUGE%20Seymchan.htm

Serious offers will be considered. please email at: mich-franco at wanadoo.fr

First pay first serve.

See my site for detailed infos about these rare slices.

Best regards.

Michel FRANCO
IMCA 3869
Met Soc member since 1998.