[meteorite-list] Is EBAY bidding fixed?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 23:17:16 -0700

       Hi Darren,

    I appreciate the link that you gave me which explains the bidding system
on EBAY. I'll have to go back and check out EBAY more carefully. Perhaps I
thought this has occurred and maybe I was wrong. I'll go and take a better
look at it.
    Thanks for not "shooting me" and for giving a kind and thoughtful reply.

    Regards,
              Greg Lindh