[meteorite-list] An apology.

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:49:45 -0700

       To the List,

    I've been responding to messages from people on the List by sending them
a reply and then carbon copying my message to the Meteorite List. I was
told that this was bad protocol. I thought that I was doing things
correctly. I thought that this was like a forum and everyone kind of shared
communications. From now on, I'll make sure I look at who sent me the post
and I'll only post it on the List if the List was carbon copied when the
message was sent to me.
    Would that be the correct procedure?
    Any information here would be appreciated. I want to do what's right.
    Thanks.

    Greg Lindh