[meteorite-list] AD - A "Paying My Taxes" Sales

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:10:51 EDT

Hello List members,

I just received a phone call from the owner of quite a few pieces I am
selling on consignment. He is doing his taxes, just like a few of you I am sure,
and he has asked me to put out an Ad for him. So here it is:

Please take a good look at my Catalog: http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm
And in particular, look at the reference numbers and watch for all the
reference numbers starting by the letters J H. Those are the pieces I am selling
for him. And, because he needs money very quickly, he promises that he will
consider all (reasonable) offers on these pieces.

A couple things to keep in mind:
Taxes are due Tuesday, so any negotiation will have to be done quickly.
Email me with your offer, I will call him or email him and forward your offer.
Also, again because time is very short, payments will have to be done by
Paypal to my account before Sunday night. Ok, at the very latest Monday noon, my
time.

Any questions, just send me an email.
He owes some great pieces, so this could be the chance of a life-time!!!
Have fun shopping!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com