[meteorite-list] In search of a hammer

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sterling -

"Haven't you got any video?"

I suppose if I had ever finished my note and it had of
ever gone out, all that I would have needed to add
would have been sex, lots of affairs, sex, castration,
pederastry, torture, sex, maimings, battles; and voila
"Rome" for HBO.

Oh well. By the way, sheep's livers are "silver" when
freshly extracted.

good hunting,
Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>