[meteorite-list] Meteorite smugglers anger scientists

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:38:35 +0100

Absolutley!! - I think every meteorite internet list is going ape over
this subject at the moment, Its clearly a minority view, as a lot of
researchers have worked very hard to forge good relationships with
collectors/dealers over the years. - (and Which is clearly a mutually
beneficial relationship, and obviously the correct way to go).

The message is clear, try not to deal with those that support this
obscure view, and they will soon realize that their study material will
dry up over night... and it'll mean more material to go around for the
more open minded researchers!

Mark