[meteorite-list] steve arnold/Steve Arnold - There're two of you? I apologize.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:40:13 -0700

Hi Thaddeus and all,
        You can see photos of these two (under "Steve" - all photos
are arranged alphabetically by first name) at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

        However, you, Sir Thaddeus, have yet to send me a jpg
of your loverly mug. This is your chance to be among the lunatic
fringe.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran