[meteorite-list] LOCATION of a hammer

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

Sterling -

Hmmm. Died of plague and impact at the same time?
Confusing - I wonder their source.

My assumption is that some kind of victory temple
would have been built, most likely with an
astronomical theme. Do you have any possibilites?

good huntin,
Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>