[meteorite-list] Meteorite smugglers anger scientists

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:52:39 +0000

Jeff, unless this has been covered before, why are hot desert meteorites useless for studying irons? Admittedly, hot desert irons (NWA/Sahara only?) can be counted on the fingers of one hand, but scarcity doesn't affect the study of any other type.The latest Hotmail tweak will not allow me to edit posts to which I reply, or only do so when the moon is in the seventh house... so if there is a huge set of reply-to posts tagging along behind my question, I apologize.Tracy Latimer> > 5) Hot desert meteorite collections are useless for the study of irons.> >> > Jeff> >> > ______________________________________________> Meteorite-list mailing list> Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002919mrt/direct/01/