[meteorite-list] Ad - eBay auctions closing shortly

From: star-bits at tx.rr.com <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:06:35 -0700

Greetings all

     I have a number of auctions closing shortly. If you like holes there is a very nice canyon diablo with a hole and a sikhote-alin with multiple holes. Many others including a couple great looking lunars that are still well below market, a thuathe individual that is half what I paid for it in Lesotho. There are a couple still unbid at a penny and for those who want give-aways for the kids a 250 gram lot of NWA 869 small individuals at only 10 cents per gram.

<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>

--
Eric Olson
7682 Firethorn Dr