[meteorite-list] Again MeteoriteClassified scam

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:10:37 +0200

this time from email willsonking01 at yahoo.fr

A visitor has a question about an ad you placed at
Meteorites for Sale - Meteorite & Tektite Classifieds,
http://www.meteorite-times.com/classifieds/ . The ad in
question is titled Arroyo Aguiar.

You may reply back directly to this email to contact the
viewer.

The question was:

From: kingsley willson
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

Please reply me through willsonking002 at yahoo.fr

Dear One,

I am kingsley willson the only son of late Mr, Alfred
willson who was killed by the government forces in bouake
west cost of cote d i'voire during the war in my Country.My
father was a strong opposition to the present present
Laurent Gbagboh because of his zenephobia system of his
government.I will tell you more about my family and the
death of my father and eveything about me when you reply
me.I discoverd that my late father deposited the sum of the
sum of (12;500 000) Ten million five hundred thousand
Million USA dollar in a security firm here in Abidjan ,and
now i am in hiding in one of the city in Abidjan called
Yopougoun Due to infertility nature of my country
politically,

I wish to invest this money In your country. I also plead
you help me on the investment part of the business, You have
a free hand of operation.
I will like you to send to me your telephone so that i will
discuss with you in person so that i will send the name of
the security firm to open contact with them for withdrawl of
the consignment to move it to your country for investment.
.
The money is in the position of a security company as a
family tresure. A legal process will take place to ensure
mutual transfer. .
All effort made to the successful of this transaction will
highly be appreciated. I hope to get a favourable reply in
due curse.
We can negotiate on the terms of assistance.

Best regards,
kingsley willson,

Please reply me through willsonking002 at yahoo.fr

I have been received others from gmail emails.

Matteo