[meteorite-list] help with email

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:03:03 -0500

Joe,

    This message of yours, this one here below,
was sent in a Rich Text or HTML format. Those
are the messages that have to be held for inspection.
To reply promptly, I just switched it back to Plain
Text. To be posted right away, you have to send
your messages in PLAIN TEXT. To do that, you
have to set your email preferences in your email
program to sending in PLAIN TEXT as the default.
Then, whatever you sent to the List will be posted
right away.
    Switch your email to PLAIN TEXT.

Sterling K. Webb