[meteorite-list] Meteorite Catalogue

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:32:44 -0400

Hi, all,

Another discussion List that several members here belong to (gratefully, a
while ago someone here pointed me in that direction for a more complete
understanding of meteorites, namely the study and observations of meteors) :

had a terrific link posted for a catalogue of ancient observed falls:

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/bookman/meteorites/GREG.HTM#cat
http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/bookman/meteorites/GREG.HTM#cat

Attached is the original post, to give credit where due: (I hope this isn't
a breach of some protocol!)
Knowledge is power.

Cheers,
Pete

This may be a bit off topic.

But whilst conducting a reference search, I came across the following:
A Catalogue of Meteorites and Fireballs, from A.D. 2 to A.D. 1860
by R.P. Greg, Esq., F.G.S

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/bookman/meteorites/GREG.HTM#cat

It is a list of meteorite falls, but this particular listing is
interesting because of data available for those interested in historic
falls.

George John Drobnock