[meteorite-list] AD - Cratered SAs -A Coin Cache (started 99 cents) and Other Great Items!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this
afternoon and tomorrow. I loaded some outstanding
examples of Sikhote Alins with CRATERS that were
started at my costs. These represent the very last
that I have in inventory and took several years to
acquire. Also of note, I loaded a cache of 41
serialized Campo coins weighing over 800 grams and
started them out at just 99 cents. With some elbow
grease and refinishing, this lot would be easily worth
thousands. I do not have the time to deal with these
so thought I would turn them into a real auction. You
would be hard pressed to find regular etched Campo
slices for less than a dollar a gram so somebody is
going to get a steal on these. There are too many
other great auctions to list so you can see them all
at this link:

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

Campo Coin Cache:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108777365

Cratered Sikhote Alins:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108391483
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108391817
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108392271
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108392656
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108393108

Planetary Pendants, Running low on several of these
outstanding items:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108383880
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108384190
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108384668
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108385085
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108385896
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108386346
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108386785

VERY LAST Piece of NWA 2918, A very rare CO3.0:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108387669

A GIANT Piece of NEW ORLEANS:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108752787

One of the last pieces of a gorgeous CR2:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108758109

Check out this oriented Zinger:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108774515

And don't forget to check out the more than 100 other
great items at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection