[meteorite-list] More Chinese Fraud on Fleabay

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Adam and List,
  Thanks Adam for pointing this out. It is also
interesting that the seller is located in the
US!(China). Most of the rocks resemble "Mekong Iron".
Another seller from Singapore is selling the same fake
meteorites. With more than 1000 tons of Mekong Iron
sold into the market there will be more to come!
  If you didn`t notice...the seller has kept all
bidders IDs secret on at least three of his offerings.
 I though about contacting Fleabay but I seriously
doubt that they would take action (The 3 illionare
"ducks" are still selling from Thailand).
  Yes the same seller with three or more seller ID
names registered as far back as 2005.
  Buyer beware. If in doubt, think twice!
 Best, Dirk Ross...Tokyo