[meteorite-list] Scientists find most Earth-like planet yet

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:59:48 -0700

       Hi Paul,

    I'm no scientist, but your thoughts on this are the same as mine. This
star is 20 light years from us, and yet we somehow deduce that a planet
going around it has "balmy temperatures". They're still trying to speculate
about possible life on Mars and it's a stones throw away from us.
    Please!

    Greg Lindh