[meteorite-list] Glorieta - Taking The Hill

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 06:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Um, none of us have ever been invited on a large scale
California hunt. Maybe some of us would have liked to
hit the dry lake beds. I guess we are all unqualified
to do proper science in the eyes of some, even though
amongst the group here, there have been thousands of
meteorites found between us. The thing is, those of us
who hunted in Glorieta can work together in the spirit
of fun and competition, from what I hear and read
about the California groups, there is nothing but
animosity and discord.
Michael Farmer