[meteorite-list] Hello all trade offer Ad?

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:44:00 -0700

Hello everyone as most of you know I specialize in cutting and etching
iron meteorites. I have very nice full slices of Brenham, Gibeon and
Henbury that I am working on right now. I am willing to consider trade
offers, what I am looking for are #1 stone meteorites that are good
candidates to slice. (look nice inside)
#2 Irons that I can cut and etch
#3 just about anything else as long as the trade makes sense.
In other words I am not interested in trading some slice that you have
had on your website for 3 years at some high end price range unless
you are will to use the same high end price range on my material. As
an example if you think your whole Gibeon is worth .50 per gram then
my etched Gibeon is worth $2 per gram and I have no problem at those
prices. Now to trade your Gibeon at .50 gram and my slices at .75 per
gram, well lets just say that is something I am not interested in.
You can look at my website to see some examples of the slices and
there etches, however these slices on my site are not the actual
pieces that I am trading just look at them as samples. The actual
pieces will be determined before we make any final decisions.
www.meteoritefinder.com

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com