[meteorite-list] Glorieta - Taking The Hill

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:20:00 +0000

After looking at all your pictures, I only have one comment: I am sooooo jealous!!Tracy Latimer> From: gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com> To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:59:32 -0400> Subject: [meteorite-list] Glorieta - Taking The Hill> > Dear List Members,> > I just got back from a 5-day fun-filled meteorite hunt at Glorieta Mountain > with about 14 of our fellow meteorite collectors/hunters. I would have to > re-name it the "Meat Grinder" due to the rugged terrain which caused many > cuts, scrapes, bruises and nearly every eye in the group to be almost poked > out by branches hiding what we were after, Glorieta meteorites!!
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger?