[meteorite-list] Glorieta - Taking The Hill

From: mike morgan <meteoritemike360_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

Congrat, to all
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun up there.
Thanks for all the pic. As I have said be for it is
very inspiring to a new guys like me to see your
finds. Now that I have seen all of your finds. I cant
wait to get back up there to find some more. Hopefully
a pallasite this time to go along with my little
siderite.
I feel another 12hr drive coming up soon.
Thanks
Mike