[meteorite-list] OT New USPS international mail rates

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:11:24 -0600

Hi All
Thought some of you might want to know about the upcoming changes for
sending packages both from the perspective of making changes to Ebay
auction listings as well as the costs for sending packages. Changes
take affect May 14.
The USPS has made major changes to international mailing rates.
Probably the largest change is the elimination of the Surface or
Economy class (bummer for my Riker customers). They have also changed
the name of the Air Letter Post to First Class International(this will
affect your Ebay auction listings). Also all Parcel Post is now
Priority. Priority flat rate envelope is going up to $11 from $9.50. I
have not looked at the other rates but I'm sure they have also gone
up!
Here is a summary of the changes as well as more in depth info
including rates if you click the next button;
http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/bulletin/2007/html/pb22203a/imm_chngs.6.1.html

Mike

--
Mike Jensen