[meteorite-list] Present the Worlds Largest Privately Owned Meteorite Sphere Collection

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:05:08 -0500

I feel pretty safe saying that since I'm probably the only oddball in this
hobby that specifically collects meteorite spheres :)

I have been collecting for about a year and so far I have managed to
purchase or make 8 meteorite spheres and 3 equally cool but non-meteorite
related spheres.

I created a quick display to hold 10 of them for an image for my web site

>From left to right

NWA 2828 , GUANG DONG TEKTITE, DINOSAUR DONE, NWA 869

DRONINO, GAO, GIBEON

CAMPO, SEYMCHAN

BRAHIN

Not Pictured, PETRIFIED WOOD

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Collection.jpg

I think I had a really good year but I don't have very high expectations for
next year, if I mange to add 3 more by next May I will be elated.

I'm always looking for material to make into a sphere, so if you have some
send an email to bobadebt at ec.rr.com

If you would like to visit my web site click this:
http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

Thanks