[meteorite-list] Present the Worlds Largest Privately

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:10:09 -0500

Actually, I used to buy a slice first to see if I like the way it looked
before I committed to enough material to make a 50mm sphere.

Once I had a slice, I would cut it down to 50mm x 50mm to get a better idea
of how much detail would be in a sphere of that size.

However, as I gained more experience I discovered 2 things.

1. Meteorite material has a different look once it has been cut into a
sphere

2. Most materials look great sphered :)

I'm interested in selling all 9 pieces in my square slice collection but I
doubt I would get market value.