[meteorite-list] 1 more little gao givwaway

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi and good morning list.I have added some nice new
campo;s and another killer 475 gram GAO to my
website.I will be adding some more pics of more gao
coming soon.I also have 3 more little,little babys
left to give away.3 then thats it!!So if you missed
out on friday,here is your last chance.And as always,I
am always looking for more gao pieces even bigger if
you have them.Have a great day all.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites