[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:58:47 +0200

I say I never give $1222/gr. for a recent fall, 5 grams or
not 5 grams. Thinks a group of researchers start a big hunt
in the zone, eliminate vegetation, marshes etc...and find
kilos and kilos of this meteorite - type Bassikounou - and
start to sale for $10/gr., who have pay $1222/gr. it would
have been taken a big rip-off. It is for this I prefear the
old and good historical falls. For Siena, the last slices I
have seen on the market are those I have put on my site
months ago and one in Ensishem, always mine, sold
immediatly. But please, if you find a big slice of Siena
inform me....but for the low prices I have put on my pieces.

matteo