[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

Good for you Matteo, good for you. I did not know that
the whole world needed to know your hatred for new
falls. So when the next fake meteorite comes out of
Italy, I know that I will be waiting to pounce on you,
to trash you for selling for one cent more than $10.00
gram. You just said that a new fall is worth that
price. Oh wait, $45.00 gram for Park Forest. I
see........ You do not practice what you preach.
Now leave me alone, butt out, you do not have a piece
of Cali, and never will, so be quiet.
Michael Farmer

I have not mentioned your name for more than two
monts, but you keep coming at me. The list can see who
instigates this kind of crap.

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites