[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:26:53 -0700 (PDT)

What in the heck are you talking about? I got a new
fall in Colombia, you are now harping on USA
meteorites. Buy a globe, then a map, then an Atlas,
and figure out that Colombia is not in the USA.
How did a fall in South America turn into an
anti-American rant?

Whatever Matteo, I have work to do, with real
meteorites. The Cali report needs lots of work, and I
do not have time to play with you and the list members
don't need to see it from me. Play with yourself.
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites