[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:11:30 +0200

The real history say a golf field. For the other, it is
private conversations from me with other persons works in
laboratory, for sure I not say in this list seen its full of
person of whom not to trust itself; I have seen how many
have help me when some idiots have put defaming voices on me
in this list for a similar, and fake, episode.

Matteo