[meteorite-list] Tektite looking objects found in Park Forest

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:05:41 -0800

Mike,

Roofing shingles were discussed as the "possible" source. According to the posts, University of Washington scientists were excitedly studying the material. I'm just curious to know the results of those studies. No comparison of PF to yesterdays picture of the day was intended. Here's a link to the thread.

http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com/msg11194.html

Bill