[meteorite-list] 2007 Brenham Meteorite Coin Debuts at the ANA Show Next Week

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:18:12 -0500

Hello Everyone,

The 2007 Brenham Pallasite Coin is moving right along the production line.
While I do not yet know the face value, or the country that is backing it, I
do have now a draft of what the coin will look like on the face side...

http://www.coinandstampman.com/coinphotos/22780BrenhamPallasiteMeteorite_r.jpg

This silver legal tender coin will make it debut at the ANA World?s Fair of
Money in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, August 8-12, 2007.

I am still taking pre-orders (they will cost ~$60 each I think) and I would
like to hear thoughts on what you think the 4th coin should be. The first
was a stone (NWA 267), the second and iron (Nantan) and this one the third a
pallasite.

Thanks for your continued interest in the coins, and your patience with the
production.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas