[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - August 5,

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 16:24:01 +0200

> THAT would make an awesome 50mm sphere, to bad it's to small :)

That would make an even better *thin section* from MY perspective! :-)

P.S.: this is why we should be happy we have lots of NWA or other
meteorites from the hot deserts. I well remember I was desperately
looking for "a type-3-stone" in the early Ninetees - big problem to
buy (a classical) one back then, but no problem at all nowadays...

Alex
Stade/Germany