[meteorite-list] all you had to do was ask tom

From: Guy Heinen <guyhein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:22:07 +0200

1)A luxemburgish proverb to explain my feeling about Steve and some
other members of the meteorite-list:

I'd prefer to eat Steve uncooked than some others cooked with a sauce!

2) Some list members waste lots of time to write diatribes against
Steve. During this time, they would have been able to push several
thousand times the 'delete'-button.

My two cents,

Guy Heinen