[meteorite-list] wire saw comment

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:13:08 -0700

Hi Matteo,
        I have written you twice off list to avoid bothering those not
Interested on the list, but got no response, So, I must be on a block
in your email. Therefore, I feel the need to bring this up here.
        Your comment following a portion of this month's
METEORITE MARKET TRENDS (METEORITE TIMES,
August, 2007) states you have a wire saw that cost you $1,000.
        Could you please contact me off list with the following
information:
1) From where did you get the saw? Do they have a web site
URL you Can pas on to me?
2) Was it new or used?
3) How large a diameter stone will it cut?
4) You mentioned it would cut to 1mm - will it cut thinner
Than that?
5) How much are the wires?
        I very much want to avoid passing on miss-information in my articles
in METEORITE TIMES. So, I would be very appreciative of your time
And consideration in passing on this information since everyone has been
consistent in telling me the prices I cited in the article and all the web
sites of sources I have checked also confirmed the price range I mentioned.
        RSVP
        Thanks again, Michael

on 8/4/07 9:26 PM, M come Meteorite Meteorites at info at mcomemeteorite.it