[meteorite-list] A Very Disturbing Act of Cowardice

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:37:30 -0700 (PDT)

Considering the timing of the post, which was the very
day after I got home from Colombia on the first trip,
the very day I worked like 18 hours to build the
website, and everyone on this list knows how busy I
was, does anyone here think that I would have the time
to waste on another website posting absurd comments?
It is a simple pathetic attemp by someone, I can guess
who, who has no life and a pitiful attempt to cause me
trouble. And an even more stupid comment due to the
fact that I myself sell meteorite spheres.
Come on, this is like 2nd grade level. Whoever you
are, grow up and learn how to fight like a man. There
was that one guy who was harrassing me that day
though, from Italy.
Michael Farmer