[meteorite-list] A Very Disturbing Act of Cowardice

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:46:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,
I'm sorry to hear that some one decided to do that to
you.

Some list members know that a similar thing happened
to me. I'm not sure who, but I also have my
suspicions. Anyway, a person started emailing
Government agencies using my email address and name.
They wrote the emails as me and told these government
agencies that I was illegally hunting meteorites.

No real trouble was caused as the agencies emailed me
and said they had more important things to do!

I see that recently someone also high-jacked Anne
Blacks email also. This my be bigger and more
insidious than we'd like to believe.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com