[meteorite-list] A Very Disturbing Act of Cowardice

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

Matteo, When did I ever write in your guest book? You
are a liar. All on this list saw you attack me just
last week when the Cali story broke and the first
piece sold.
It is a never ending cycle, one I am tired of.
I have asked you many times to leave me alone. You
refuse to, when you mess with me, I will hit you back
with all I have. I have tried to ignore you with no
success.
Tomorrow I leave for two weeks in Sweden, meteorite
hunting again at Muonionalusta. I want some peace and
quiet after a very rough 3 weeks. Leave me alone, and
I assure you, I will not mention your name.
Simple.
Michael Farmer

PS, those of you wanting Cali, I have sold 99.99% of
the meteorite in the last 24 hours.

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites