[meteorite-list] A Very Disturbing Act of Cowardice

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 22:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

The last comment shows what you are.
You should have said more clearly "poor Matteo". All
it is, is pure hatred and jealosy.
I feel sorry for you at this point Matteo, I really
do. Some of us live our dreams, others who cannot
travel on the drop of a hat for many reasons live
through us who can, and there are the people like you,
too lazy, too scared, or just too stupid, who sit
around and complain, whine, and scheme against people
like myself, Robert Ward, Mirko and Thomas Grau, all
people who take risks and reap the rewards of finding
meteorites. Cali and La Mancha, two extremely
important meteorites that fell two months apart. And
Matteo has condemed both of them because he does not
have them. All can see that.
Well, good night, I have a long flight to Germany
tomorow.
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites