[meteorite-list] Ad Bassikounou, Martian individuals & silicated campos Sale

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:41:15 -0600

Hi All

I have several more of those gorgeous Bassikounou meteorites from
Mauritania. I got a lower price on these so I am passing the savings
on. Some are priced as low as $3.25 per gram! I will also offer an
additional discount of 10% if you purchase 2 or more pieces. This only
applies to the Bassis's and not the silicated campos. I have also
added a couple of slices of Bassi so be sure to check them out as
well. http://jensenmeteorites.com/Bassikounou.htm

I also have two fine slices of silicated Campo del Cielo so be sure
and check them out. They are located at the bottom of the Bassi page.

Something I also wanted to mention I have several meteorites in my
Ebay store and would like to raise some cash so for the next 3 days
I'll reduce the price on these items 20%.
http://collectibles.search.ebay.com/_Meteorites-Tektites_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ3239QQsassZmeteorfinder
If you want to purchase any of these let me know and I will end the
listing early. This will save me from having to pay the fees to Ebay.

This time it is a Martian meteorite (probably a shergottite). These
are really unusual as almost all are individuals. All but one weigh
under 1.5 grams. Most have some fusion crust on at least one side but
some have patches on several sides. My guess is these will be paired
with others but I don't know for sure. I will be getting a NWA number
as well as an official classification so I will keep your email and
let you know this information as soon as I can get it. I have them
priced as low as $300/g for pieces without crust. For members of this
list I will reduce the prices listed on my website for the Mars rocks
by another 10% for the next three days. So for size and price per gram
I doubt you will find more affordable specimens.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Mars.htm

I know some of these piece might strain your budget so let me know if
you need some payment terms in order to make them part of you fine
collection.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen