[meteorite-list] FW: CALI COLOMBIA HOUSE SMASHER> Assorted Sizes & Prices!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:06:39 -0700

Hi Mike,
        Congratulations. Apparently, though I was told I was the
Only dealer that would be offering this material as ALL the
Rest was in the form of individual or whole specimens in private
Collections, yet, it appears you also managed to get some for resale.
        This will is a good thing for the collecting community and will
Make a reasonable number of pieces available to a number of
collectors, as I will be offering both Cali "#1" and "#2" in a similar size
range and also at $4,000/g (which is what I had to pay for my first
Purchase Of this delightful fall). I will announce when photos are
up on my Hammer page later this weekend.
        With what you are offering and what I am offering there still
won't be enough to meet the demand, but at least a few dozen
Collectors will be able to get some instead of half a dozen.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"Those who would give up essential freedoms for security,
deserve neither freedom nor security."